Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is it the end?Or just another prologue?



Well,I just finished all my papers.
But why I don't feel released at all?
I feel like stressing out.

What's my problem?
You guys probably think I am over think or what
but seriously,
I DIDN'T do well in my both Mathematics paper.
I feel so sorry to my mum but yet,
I have tried my best to understand the question
and answer it.
Still,it's didn't please me.
I don't feel any better.=S

I am vague about my future.
Can I make it this time?
Is it the end or just another prologue of my nightmare?
GOD knows.
Frankly to tell,
if I never make this through,
I don't know and I can't imagine how depress I can be.
My sister told me that study is just a part of my life,
not ALL of it.
But without a certificate,how much salary you expected to get?
Unless you are talented in some fields but the thing is
I can never be one.
It's not me for being negative,it's the facts.

Well,I am off to bed now.
I need to rest my mind before it went crazy.

Ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment