Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shutter Island ♥

I was talking to Jeff this afternoon.
We had a short conversation
and he told me that he was watching
Shutter Island and he thought it is nice.
So,I went to check it out.
To be frank,
I was thrilled and tempted
than I ever expected.
I thought it was a horror movie and the beginning
is kinda hard.
(Sorry,I am just not that smart.
You know me,right? *Wink*)
Then I got hooked after that.
Let me give you guys some ideas
and you guys try to put it up together alright?


.
.
.
Teddy Daniels(Leo DiCaprio) was a Marshall.
He was sent to an island called the Shutter Island
to find the missing patient,Rachel Solando,
the most dangerous patient on the Shutter Island.
Rachel was a missing patient that was claimed cause
the deadth of her 3 children.
Rachel Solando left a clue in her room:
"The Law of 4,who is 67?"
While Teddy Daniels was on his way to find out the truth,
he figured out that this whole thing is a conspiracy.
He believed that the doctors were doing some
experiments on the patients
in that place.
He had been dreaming
about his wife,Dolores Chanal
who gave him hints and mental supports
almost every night.
In his dream,he was asked to kill a man who
burnt the house and cause the death of his wife
named Andrew Laeddis.


.
.
What if he finds out that
there was no other man who called
Andrew Laeddis
but he,himself is the person who caused the death
of his wife?
And there was no Rachel Solando
but Dolores Chanal?

I will now leave it to your guys.
Do tell me if you like that movie too.=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment