Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's not the end.

If you were expecting an emo post from me,
I am sorry,
you have came to the wrong place.
I have decided to brace myself for this separation.
It's not suppose to be a sad ending,
I still can meet her someday right?=P
It's not like we are not going to meet each others
for the rest of my life.
It's not the end yet.

She will get what she wanted soon or later.
It's a good thing after all.

At the very least,
I still got the chance to say goodbye to her.

Here are some pictures when we were camwhoring:


Me and Sheau Huei


Gerald and Sheau Huei


Sin Wei and Sheau Huei

Speaking of which,we got the chance to spend some
quality time together.
We watched Shutter Island and played Left 4
Dead 2 together.
Sheau Huei was yawning all along the movie.
TSK.
What a spoiler.

Too bad,we didn't have the chance to watch
A Nightmare on Elm Street.=S

By the way,I am going to start my
degree life on tomorrow.
I hope that I can meet someone who speak the
same language.

Anyway,that's all for this post.
See you guys around.=D


0 comments:

Post a Comment