Monday, May 10, 2010

The return

Jeffrey realised his promise
to come back to Kampar on 8th of May.
(Why I make this sounds so serious?lol!)

I am glad that he insisted to come
although he had some difficulties while
he tried to find the way to back to Kampar.=)

Yeah,he did change somehow.
(He made me want to sing one song:
Who are you now?
Are you still the same or did you change somehow?
FYI,it's part of the lyrics of I Still by Backstreet Boys)

He changed to a mature person now.
He is no longer hyper and
he has a deeper insight now.

I am happy for him but still,
I miss the old Jeffrey.
I miss the hyper side of him.
=S

One thing that he never change is his-so-vain-ness.lol
We didn't happen to go to Ipoh
but we happened to watch 2 movie together.
Sweeney Todd and Ip Man 2.




*Not to forget to write the review for this movie.*
1st,Sweeney Tood is awesome.
I love the background music,
dialogue and all-those-musical-things.

2nd,Ip Man 2 is just okay.
Maybe that is because I am not a big fan of action movie?
Anyway,it's just my personal opinion.
Don't get offended,okay?

Picture of the day



To Jeffrey:
I am sorry if I get you bored.=S
I am so glad that you came,really.
Keep in touch.

-End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment