Thursday, May 27, 2010

So long...

I have a bad news to share at here.
Sh is leaving.
It's no longer a thought.
It's decided.
I find it kinda hard to accept the fact that she is leaving
even though I have heard about the news
for quite some time.
Oh yeah,I am having quite a time.
Emotion,it strikes me again.

How my life would be without her?
...
No one would fold clothes for me.
No one would yell at me with some vulgar words,
example:Bastard.(Oops,bad example.)
No one would accompany me to go to
Saloon to cut my hair.
No one would be as excited as I am when the new episode
of Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries is been released.
No one would watch Eclipse with me even though we
failed to watch Twilight and New Moon together.
No one would knock at my door with such strength.
...
......
Nothing will be the same.
.
.
.

I have to admit the fact that I am weak
in handling emotions.
I hate to say goodbye.

To Sh:
It's my pleasure to meet with you
and having a friend like you.
I wish you all the best in your future.
Do take good care of yourself.
So long,my friend.



Do keep in touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment