Monday, May 24, 2010

Wolfman

Yeah,you got me right.
It's another movie reviews.
(I am sorry if I get you guys bored,
I just don't have much feelings to be shared.
I ain't get Emo as frequent as Mr.Ger
so,I beg your pardon here.XD)

Alright,back to the topic.
So(I used too much of *So* but I don't know what else can be used),
I watched Wolfman last night.
Plainspoken,
it was overrated by me.
I had high expectation on this movie
but it failed me.
For your information,
it's highly inappropriate for the kids and those
who hate violence.
(I bet Sh screamed when she watched this movie,
or at least,closed her eyes.lol)
And there is way too much of exposure of organs and bloods.



I figured out the Werewolves in this movie look like King Kong.LOL.
(No offence,okay?)

If I were given a chance to choose between Werewolf and Vampire,
I will go for Vampire.
Come on,Werewolf is stink and ugly.LOL.

Till then.
It's time for me to sleep anyway.
Adeus.=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment