Saturday, May 1, 2010

So long,my friend

Just heard the news that one of my besties
will be leaving Utar in few months.
I was having a mixed feeling when
I heard about the news.
Well,I feel happy for her and yea,
I can't deny the facts that
I am going to MISS her.
I know,it sounds so dorky but anyhow,
I still want to write it out
before it's too late.

She was my coursemate and the first time
I met with her was in Biology class.
She was the one who make a lot of noises
in the class.
I didn't know her at first
and she was the one who
approached me first.
She figured out that I was stuck
in my Chemistry before the test.
So,she asked me whether I needed help or not.
She was being so nice to me
and teached me patiently.
Then,after few days,
I asked her out for dinner.
(She is still using that to tease me nowadays.= =")
We are getting close day by day.
I went to her house for almost everyday
and there was the place I met with
her housemates,
Lee Yin,Christine and Joy.
Me,Jess and Sheau Huei hang out for almost everyday.
We went to school together sometimes,
we skipped class,
we had our dinner together,
we hang out for almost everyday,
we did our assignment together,
we shared food,
we watched movie together,
we played True or Dare together.
There are so much things we did together.
Our(Me and Sheau Huei) favourite colour are blue.
We like to eat spicy dishes.
We liked to order Sambal Fried Rice at Sheng Yip.
We spent our leisure times at Cyber Cafe
and played Left for Dead together.
We did last minute revision together.

Although we used to argue with each others
at most times but we won't be mad at each others
for a long time.

And I am being grateful because our friendship last until now.
Plus,we are house mate now.

She is a nice friend,
she is always care for me when I was down
and I really appreciate that she is still by my side now,
she will support me
whenever I encounter with any problem.

Dear friend,
I really hope that this friendship can last forever
and I wish you all the best in your future.
Now that you get what you wanted for so long,
I really feel happy for you.

Last but not least,
I am glad to be your friend and I want to ask for
forgiveness if I ever offended you in the past.

So long,my friend.
Do promise me that you will take good care of yourself
and do keep in touch with me.

Last but not least,
I want to share some photos here.
Enjoy.



The first day we took photos together



I was trying to steal her *dog* XD



Me,Christine and Sheau Huei



Sheau Huei and Jesslyn



Christine,Joy and Sheau Huei



Me and Sheau Huei



Me and Sheau Huei at Westlake Garden



Maggie's Farewell Dinner



We bought the Death Notes T-shirt together and we camwhoring with it.XD



Before the presentation started

What a coincidence,we all wore black T-shirts at that day.XDD

Sincerely,
your friend,
Steve.





0 comments:

Post a Comment