Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Valentine's Day

I was so bored just now.
I thought I am going to have lifeless day again.
So,I go to 33md.com to find some movie to watch.
Fortuitously,I found this:



Valentine's Day

Yay~!

I had the urge to watch this movie
since Chinese New Year 2010
but sadly I didn't have the chance to watch it
on the big screen(Cinema).=S

It's a good movie to watch if you are
a big fan of Jessica Alba,Ashton Kutcher,Julia Roberts,
Eric Dane,Bradley Cooper,Taylor Lautner,Taylor Swift and etc.
(I didn't copy names,I just remember.=))

And if you are a big fan of Romance,
you should watch it too.

There are some few dialogues I want to highlight here.
I found them sweet and I want to share with you guys.

Estelle:"Listen to me.I know I let you down.
Maybe you don't think I deserve forgiveness
but you gonna give it to me anyway,because when you
love someone,you love all of them.
That's the job."

Edgar:"I know that now.

Estelle:"I'm so sorry.And now,please,you gotta love
everything about them.
Not just the good things,but the bad things too.
The things you find loveable,and the things that you don't
find loveable."

Jason:"In a relationship,you have to accept the other person for
all of what they are,not just the parts that
are easy to like.
And you are stupid if you turn your back on something
as important as love."

Reed:"Somebody out there love you.Then I got to thinking...
What if they found out that someone was me?
Would they want me to be the one that loves them?
Kate:"I would...want that."

Do watch it,guys.=D
Watch it and feel it.=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment