Saturday, May 22, 2010

Some rants

I decided to go back to Kampar on Yesterday.
I was rushing back to Kampar because I thought
I can get all the application settled on that day too.

Apparently,I was wrong and
I have to put the blame on UTAR this time.
I wasn't sure to go back to Kampar on Friday at first
because I was juggle between the choices.
My mum wanted me to stay for another few days
but I insisted to settle my stuffs earlier
so that I can start my classes on time.
(If I was able to apply for course transfer
on yesterday,I can get the results on the orientation week.)

Then,
I gave a call to UTAR on Wednesday.
THEY told me that I can get the bill
from Wednesday onwards.
So,I went to their office yesterday and
they can't find the BILL!!!
They wanted me to write an formal letter
to REQUEST for the BILL.
I was like:"WHAT?!!!"
That's the "fun" about UTAR.
They always gave different answers.
So UNPREDICTABLE huh?
(For your information,I can only apply for
the course transfer after I paid my bill.)
Isn't that GREAT?
I have to wait for another few days for the bill.
zZz~~~



-End of rants-
(%^#@!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment