Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chinese or Indians?


No,I am not going to whine about how
bad I performed just now. :s
I already did my revision for like 2-3 times and
I still can't recall all those 20 amino acids.
Who to blame?
Me,myself. -.-

So, I just finished watching 《蒲松龄》 last night.
The ending...meh...is just so-so.
I was expecting something more but it failed me.

And there's something that is rather interesting I
wanted to share with you guys here.
(At least,I think so. lol.)
I mix with more Indians nowadays.
SH just teased me about that just now.
She said she will see a darker me when she
meet with me next time.
(Just because of I mixed with Indians more often now
but it doesn't necessary for me to get darker,
right? wth.
She is so mean to me. lol.)

Anyway,to Indians that read my blog,
no offend,okay?

You know what?
I found out Indians nowadays are even more
friendly compared to Chinese.
Anyway,it's just my thought,
don't take it seriously,okay? :)



Gotta go now.
See you people around. ;p

4 comments:

Jackson Foong said...

Looking forward for ur children of CHINDIAN my fren! ;)!
But true! Indian are friendly and helpful!

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL. Here comes another one. I like to mix with Indian nowadays but it doesn't mean that I will have a Indian girlfriend. LOL

Ramskoky said...

Yeah no wonder i see lots of cute chinese girls these days(and maybe goes on till the next millenium) are setting the trend of saliva-ting over indian guys(the good looking or non typical ones of course). Like what Jackson said Indians are somehow more amicable and amiable these days

Unknown said...

I think so. That's the saddest part.

Post a Comment