Saturday, July 10, 2010

Something more

I was trying to distract myself.
So,
I watched Eclipse just now.



I knew,I broke my promise. -.-
I planned to watch it on big screen
but I was too tempted to take a peek first before that.
So,I searched for the movie and watched.

To be frank,
Eclipse is dead boring.
Okay,it's slightly better than New Moon. Tsk.
I don't even know what did I watched for past
two hours.

This is just not right.
I was looking forward to watch this movie
since last year.
Was I expecting too much?
Or it's just my imagination that makes
everything more interesting than it
seems to be?
I like the books more.

Okay,back to me.
I don't know why I am not enjoying
my degree life.
Maybe I didn't make things clear enough.
Why I am here?
For study,right?
So,what was I expected?
I am sick of myself for blaming
myself for everything.
I am sick of telling myself
to care less but I couldn't help myself.

All I wanted to be is just a friend.
To be a nice to my coursemates
but they don't seem to buy it.
I don't blame on them though.
It just me,the one trying so hard to blend in
but it won't change the facts that
I am the odd one.
Or mayble,the extra one.


"I will be fine." I told myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment