Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I ♥ my angel



What a day. =DDD
I actually laughed like a crazy man
for past 2 days.
How long I haven't laugh like this?
I ponder.
Thanks to Queen and Joing,
I actually feel like I am myself again.

Yeah~I am going home tomorrow.
I miss my family so much,
especially my mum.
And of course the Penang's food. ;p

And people will asking me why I insist
to go home on this weekend
when the Mathematics midterm test
is just around the corner which is
fall on next Monday?
It's is because of
...
My father.

I need to rush back to pray my father
on this coming Saturday.

You know,sometimes I feel grateful
that mum can't/don't know how to
access to the internet.
I don't want to burden her
with my unnecessary emotions on
how much I miss my dad
where I posted it all on Facebook.

I don't want her to be upset because of me.
That's the last thing I ever want it to be happened.
I am suppose to be tough in front of her
regardless of how weak I am.
And sometimes,I wonder whether she is doing
the same thing too.
I can't wait to see my mum.
I her,unconditionally.

Alright,I should have turn in now.
Wish me luck on my test tomorrow. ;p

2 comments:

寻找自己 said...

Good Luck for your test.. ^^

Unknown said...

Thank you. =D

Post a Comment