Saturday, July 17, 2010

Randomness rock! ;p


"I promise to love
you forever - every single day of forever."
"Awwww~~~That's so sweet."
How I wished someone could say that to me too.
And that someone is not Edward nor Jacob
and not Bella of course.
Alice is the one. ;p
random.me.

I changed my thought about Eclipse.
It was not that bad afterall.
I am so up and down,right?
You bet. ;p
Okay,I made my mum fell asleep in cinema hall again.
No wait,it's almost. -.-

So,what's next?
I was planned to have a movie marathon.
I want to watch Predator and Inception too.
But sadly,my mum won't allow me to do that. =/

How's my preparation for Mathematics midterm
which is fall on tomorrow?
I did nothing with it for past two days.
And two days are just not enough.
I wanted to have more holidays.
I will miss my mum,badly. :s

0 comments:

Post a Comment