Sunday, July 25, 2010

A special weekend I :)

24th of July

I woke up at 7am. *Yawn*
And I slept at 3 something last night.
Can you imagine how tired I am? *Yawn*

Was still yawning while getting myself ready.
Then,we gathered at Susu's house.
We reached Old Town at 7 something.
Was planning to have our breakfast at stall station
but ended up having our breakfast at market.

It's been months since the last time
I had my breakfast at Old Town.
Those were the days. ://

We roamed around Old Town
before we headed back to Westlake.
We managed to take some photos. ;p


1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

And you will wonder where we were?
It's the new apartment between
Pangsapuri Sutera Apartment and
Old Town.
Okay,I am suck in Geography.
Don't ask me for the direction. =/

So,we reached Susu's house at 9 something.
We thought of watching a movie.
So,we gave Toy Story 3 a play.
Do you know what actually happened?
We actually felt asleep at the starting part. O_o
We decided to go for something creepier instead.
We believed that will keep us awake.
LOL.
Stupid Analogy.
We actually felt asleep(AGAIN? Hell,yes.)
at the middle part of Saw I.


Guess we were too sleepy. Tsk.
We went back to our house to take a nap
because we were exhausted. =/
.
.
.
We had our dinner at Gold Label.


Pic of the day.

Blog will be updated again tomorrow for part II.
Stay tuned.

P/s: I need to go to sleep now.
I got class at 9am later. -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment