Thursday, July 8, 2010

To be a real man

I just feel like blogging all of the sudden.
I am so random,right? ;p

Speaking of which,
I was having a little talk with a new
friend of mine last night.
I just knew that he lost his dad on 2007 too.
Do you guys that there is always a hole there
deep inside my heart?
It won't cure.
It is always there.
Wounded.
And I understand what my friend had gone through.
It's not a feeling that you can understand if
you are not the one who experienced it.

And when people asked about my father,
I will tell them not to be sorry for anything
because he is in a better place now.
It's good for him after all,right? =)
But still,I can't accept the facts that he
is not here anymore.

Sometimes,when I dreamed about him,
I will pull a smile on my face.
And how I wished the dream is true.
But sadly,reality failed me.
I need to wake up from my dream
and learn to be a
real man.



To be a real man doesn't cry,
doesn't moan, doesn't complain;
To be someone makes decisions and lives
with the consequences;
To be someone that accepts responsibility
for his actions and his words;
To be someone who is strong enough
to cling on;
To be the backbone of his family
and doesn't have time to be weak.

I will be one.
I will make you proud of me,dad.


And to Joing and Foong Vai,don't be emo please.
I am tired of saying cheer up. ;p
So,why not you guys just cheer up?
For my sake? :)

I gotta go.
Need to revise for Structural
Biochemistry already.
Got midterm test on this coming Saturday. Tsk.
(I ain't studying at last minute,okay,people?
I did my revision already last week.
I just feel like revise it again.
Practice makes perfect,right? :)

P/s:I am kinda addicted to Hillsong's song already. ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment