Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A thought lead to a life :)



Do you know what exactly influenced your life at first?
A thought.
I got the idea from the business talk
I attended last time.

Thought>Habit>???
(Oh crap,I was trying to recall but I phailed.
I can't remember.
Sorry,guys. Tsk.
For your information,I was trying to show you
guys a business model.
Something to do with a thought and lifestyle thingie.
But I can't find it.-.-)

Okay,back to the topic.
Things doesn't have to be done in only one way.
It can be done in many ways.
You can choose the hard way or another way round.

Jackson,I don't know whether you will read
this or not but I got something to tell you here.

I knew that you have been a good friend of mine.
You always gave me advices when I seemed to be lost.
You will not hesistate to pull me up
whenever I am stucked.
Thanks for that,really.

But I was too stubborn to hear you out.
I knew that you doing all this is for my own good.
It took me quite a while to realise it.
I just hope that you can hear me out too.

Okay,maybe I am not really a good friend of you.
Like you said:

True friend are those who advice you to run forward
together and not those who always ask you for
entertainment only!

But but but,
we can do things another way round.
I can work things out in my way too.
Why say no if I got a better way?

I can have time for me to play
(Blog+Facebook+Plurk+Hang out with friends+Twitter+
blah blah blah. I think I shared too much here.lol.)
and I can have time for my study too.
University life is not necessary all about S.T.U.D.Y.
You can have friends and some entertainments
too at the same time.
It depends on how you allocate your time.
I hope you are not stressing out.
Anyway,all the best in your future.

That's all for today.

P/s: I haven't finish my drawing yet. -.-
Can someone just draw for my sake? lol.
Gotta go now.
See you people around.

4 comments:

유가 ^^ said...

input>thought>faith>habit>character>lifestyle. (if nt mistaken) XD
yea study is the most important. if not, wats the point for being here? but then, to enjoy ur UNI life is nt difficult if u can manage ur time well =) play hard+study smart, buddy ^^

Unknown said...

I see. I can't recall at all. Tsk.
Thanks for reminding,buddy. Yes,I am trying my very best to get it both done. =)

Jackson Foong said...

我自我的想法不但伤害了我身边的朋友,也伤害了我最爱的人。。。对不起!请给我机会去改变!
每个人都有自己的想法,我们不应该因为意见不同而不和。。。
但是我也是希望你了解大学的目的不是为了现在而是为了未来!

Unknown said...

我没有说是你的错。可能是个人想法不同吧。是我的错,我以为是我对了。你没有错,你只是用心良苦而已。我想在懂了。我会努力的。=)加油~

Post a Comment