Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today :)


I am pretty sure that my eyelid is made up
of Slow Oxidative Fibers. :s
I figured it out when I were in Anatomy class.
I can hardly opened my eyes during the lecture class.
And I don't know why Queen was so excited when
Miss Ho showed us a figure of skeletal muscle.
Because it reminded her of someone?
Maybe. ;p

Thanks to that Nutrition projects,
I didn't have much sleep lately.
.
.
.
.
And I am finally done with my Nutrition project.
I don't have to worry about anything now.
No test,no quiz,no reports and
no assignment is needed to pass up for this while. :)

So,I went to Fun Fair just now.
And we actually played Spinner there.
Well,the Spinner here is not that high compare
to Genting one.
It's more like for kids. lol.



Okay,that's all for today.
It's time for me to turn in.
See ya. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment