Wednesday, July 14, 2010

That's what we called surprise ;p

While I was searching a place to sit,
Miss Anto (Our Nutriton Lecturer) told
us to sit according to our gender.
I had a bad feeling about that.
She told us that we will having a game
session today.
I would called that a Guess The Word game.

So,guys and girls were required to volunteer
themselves to be the shower/presenter to give
clues by showing signs/gestures
for the rest to guess the answer.

Rules:
1) The shower/presenter can't whisper/murmur/talk.
2) Time limit is 1 minute.

And the funniest part was when one girl was trying
to show constipation.
I should have capture it down to show you guys. lol.

In the sense of presenting,
I would vote for girls. ;p
Girls use more proper gestures instead
of making us laugh. lol.

And to Miss Anto:
"How can you came up with those words like
Gluconeogenesis and Amino Acid?" wth.
How are you going to present those words
with gestures?
You tell me. -.-


Totally Random

0 comments:

Post a Comment