Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A special weekend II :)

25th of July

I promised Susu and YM to go have
breakfast in the morning
but ended up I fell asleep on my bed.
I was having headache.

But they came to my house and knocked
my door anyway. Tsk.
I already sent a message to YM
earlier to inform that I am not feeling well,
but this girl is too stubborn.
Maybe she thought I lied to her? -.-
But I didn't give a damn to them anyway.
Because I couldn't move
and my head was heavy. :/

So,I woke up at 11 something in the morning.
The first thing I did was
Facebook-ing.
And I realized that YM spammed on my wall
and wrote something like this:
"Steve Loo FKK."
I was like what?! O_O
Then,
YM asked me whether want to join her for lunch or not
and I said yes.
To ease my guilts?
Maybe. LOL.

We went back to our house
respectively after lunch
because we ALL need to prepare for
tomorrow midterm paper.
I got Nutrition midterm
and they got Political Science.
I considered myself lucky because
I got only one chapter left to revise
and they haven't started their revision yet.
I was like what?
Plus,they got six chapters to study. O_O

I didn't really concentrate on my revision.
It's like a lot to memorise and
I didn't know what should I extract from
the lecture notes.
It's like everything seemed to be important
and will be coming out for tomorrow paper.
I was paranoid.
I felt unprepared even though
I finished my revision earlier than I expected.
...
I think that's all happened
on that particular day.

What a day,right? ;p


0 comments:

Post a Comment