Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday 23th, mood:content :)



Woke up at 10 something in the morning.
And I actually felt great.
It's a feeling that you will shout:
"Have a nice day,everyone! It's going to be a good day!" :)
Managed to see Jess before she
went back to her hometown.
(It's not like I can't get enough to see her. lol)

Called delivery to order my lunch.
I told them that I wanted to order
Japanese Style Chicken Chop Rice
and
they gave me Cheese Chicken Chop Rice instead
which costed me 7.50. -.-
I think they misheard me.
The word 日式(japanese style) sounds
almost like 芝士(Cheese).

So,I started my revision for Nutrition
at 2 something.
I actually felt sleepy after I fliped through
few pages of the lecture notes. Tsk.
So,what I did is I took out my novel
and read through it.
And I got hooked.
Evermore is awesome. =DDD
I will definitely spare some times
to give it a read.
I got my study mood back right after
the reading.
I took out my lecture notes and stared at it.
My brain didn't seem to absorb what I read.
So,I decided not to torture myself,
I took a nap instead.
LOL.

When I got up,
it's already 6 something.
So,I went to took shower and
prepared myself for dinner.
Susu and YM came just on time.
YM was trying to scare me off but she failed. ;p
When I was looking for my flip-flop,
I found out something,
it's actually missing. O_O
(To that stupid thief:
"Come on,you got better option there,
why chose mine? I was like wth. -.-")

I suggested to have dinner at KFC
and they actually came to an
agreement with me. :D
So,we went to Tesco.
And I actually spent 50 plus there. O_O

Here:


Say YES to biscuit! ;p


How can you EVER say no to Famous Amos? ;p


Oh Chocolate~~~*Drool*


Believe me,I am still having it as my breakfast.
It's the best CEREAL I ever head. :D


Not forget about Nutritious foods:
Chocolate Milk+Yogurts *Yum*


Right after I got back from Tesco,
I went to Susu house to revise.
In my every instincts,
I KNOW that
I wouldn't concentrate on my study
if I were in my room. :s
So,I made the right decision.
I managed to finished 2 chapters. Wee~~~

I should turn in anytime soon.
I need to got up earlier tomorrow.
I will go to have my breakfast at
Old Town tomorrow. :)
P/s: I am wearing pyjama that sewed
by my mum right now.
Miss my mum all of a sudden. :s
My mum actually called me yesterday
to apologize to me because
she asked me to stay in Kampar
for this weekend.
She said that she most probably won't
have extra time to entertain me
if I go back on this weekend.
How sweet of my mum. :)))

AND AND AND
before I end this post,
I would like say some words here.

"I don't have to be somebody for you to like me,
if you like me,
you would like me for who I am,
not who you want me to be."

Signing off. :)

2 comments:

Jackson Foong said...

good luck for ur test !

Unknown said...

Thank you,Jackson. =D

Post a Comment