Sunday, July 4, 2010

Epic Fail

I don't know why I always feel like blogging
in the middle of the night.
It's so wrong especially when it's 3 something in the midnight
and I got class on 8am later. Tsk.
But I can't help it.
It's like when a question remain unanswered
and it will stuck in your brain.
It's annoying. -__-"


That's me. ~.~

I found out something is changing inside of me.
I seldom on my Facebook now and then.
Maybe I start to care less?
Or I am too busy to even bother what's going
on at Facebook?
I can't be sure.

Well,my degree life is err...okay.
I kinda enjoy the feeling of getting stuffed.
Maybe it's because my life is more content now?
Think so.
There is one thing that bugs me.
It's the Anatomy and Physiology 1 reports.
I need to draw more now and then. Tsk.
My drawing sucks big time.
I don't even know what was I drawing. =_="


Okay,enough of the rantings.
I REALLY NEED TO GO NOW.
Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment