Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twilight love♥

Okay,since the Queen and Joing have updated their blog,
so,why not I update my blog too,right? ;p

I am going to blog about the Twilight Saga this time.
(Not again?)
Speaking of which,
I went to yam cha with the gang just now.
Once I entered the Maha Maju,
I noticed that the TV was showing Twilight and it's just
started not long ago.



So,
I quickly settled down and watched.
*Wink*
I told them that I am going to stay until the
end of the show and so they agreed.
I just knew that two of them are big fans of
Twilight Saga too.
What a coincidence right? ;p



I am so going to watch Eclipse.
No one and nothing can stop me from watching it.
(I know it's crazy. lol)
But I can't help with myself. ;p

It's 3.50a.m. already. OMG!
I haven't done my revision for Structural Biochemistry.
I still got few pages left.
Plus,I haven't start doing the tutorial for
Anatomy 1 yet.
*Phailed*

Okay,I gotta go now.
See you guys around.
Have a nice day,peeps. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment