Sunday, July 11, 2010

It has to be better day :)



First of all,
I would like to say thank you to
Mouse,Queen and Jooing for cheering me up.
Seriously,
you guys don't have to ask me the same question
over and over again. lol.
If I am okay,I will be okay. :)
But I am glad that you asked though.
Appreciate that.

Actually it's just me,
the stubborn side of me wanted to take things in a
negative way.
Why I can't switch my brain when I am down?
How many brain cells did I kill in
these past two days?
Perhaps millions. Tsk.

I must have a better good reason for being
emotional next time.
I don't want to be like this anymore.
I am wasting my time to think about the things
that I shouldn't dwell on.
I wasted the time that I should use it
on my revision. -.-


Tada!

I edited the Eclipse wallpaper I got from the
official website.
Okay,I know it's not nice. -.-

I got only 3 hours to sleep now
but I still insist to blog. wth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment